The Internal Committee for Assignment and Recognition of Points has among its duties the following:
- Assignment and recognition of bonuses
- Assign and recognize salary points per degrees, category and academic productivity.
- Assign and recognize salary points per qualified experience, academic-administrative positions, and performance per teaching and extension.
- Carry out the processes related to the initial labor entailment of staff teachers and support the implementation of the open teaching contest.
- Analyze resumes in order to determine the starting salary of staff teachers.
- Support the merit-based selection procedure for occasional teachers and professors.
- Classification and re-classification of occasional teachers and professors.
- Assignment of additional points to occasional teachers.
- Registration of academic duties and remuneration settlement of occasional teachers and professors.